Timberjack Forestry Equipment - Cheap Lawn Equipment.
Timberjack Forestry Equipment
- Timberjack was a manufacturer of forestry machinery for both cut-to-length and whole tree logging who have been a subsidiary of John Deere since 2000. Timberjack was owned by the Eaton Corporation in the 1960s, 1970s and early 1980s.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The science or practice of planting, managing, and caring for forests
- the science of planting and caring for forests and the management of growing timber
- (forest) the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- (forest) afforest: establish a forest on previously unforested land; "afforest the mountains"
Lifts logs off the ground for effective chain saw cutting. Rigid stand removes for Cant Dog work. Strong steel handle disassembles for easier transport. Length (ft.): 3, Handle Material: Steel, Hook Material: Steel
The Swisher 41-inch log jack handles logs up to 14 inches in diameter and is lightweight for easy handling. It's designed to make chainsaw jobs safe and easy, by clamping around the log to roll it over and raise it off the ground. Your chainsaw will then be able to cut through the log without concern for kickbacks when the saw touches the ground. The 41-inch heavy duty steel handle disassembles into two pieces for storage.
2008 Tigercat E620C Grapple Skidder 002
This skidder was part of the harvesting fleet, owned by a Maryland sawmill. They wanted to get away from owning equipment even though it gave them some greater degree of reliability, it was hurting profitability because the equipment is very costly to own and operate. There plan was to move to contract logging crews. First we offered the machines to his contract loggers and were to assist with providing them with financing. When it became clear that no local buyer would come forward, I sold this machine direct to another logger in 2008.
The World Forestry Center i Portland, Oregon is a relatively small museum, but has some interesting exhibits on wood products. The pictured device extends beyond the borders of the photo like a Dr. Seuss contraption.
This is a 3 piece panorama. After merging I ran it though Photomatix and various other filters.
Software: Photoshop CS5, Photomatix, Nik Viveza, Topaz Adjust, Topaz Detail, Topaz DeNoise 5.
used restaurant equipment virginia
tattoo equipment stores
electrical equipment testing
skiing equipment sale
irrigation equipment company
restaurant equipment pittsburgh
pizza equipment world
stuart construction equipment